[Zope] Re: Charset HTTP header switched to UTF-8. Bug or feature ?

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Fri Sep 5 09:55:52 EDT 2003

> Odesílatel: Chris Withers <chrisw at nipltd.com>
> Gilles Lenfant wrote:
> > This is a strange choice. Zope "natural" charset is supposed to be
> > iso-8859-1
> says who?

I must have apply my patch for internationalizing zope for my charset
(windows-1250). Search Zope howtos for name "lukesh". Here is a TGZ, where
are all changed zope system files. Now zope works fine, but before them it
is sometimes mixed codepages if you use different browsers to fill data
(ie. MSIE4 and MSIE6).

But it is for Zope 2.5.1, newer Zope has some property to set charset but I
dont know their name and parameters. Try to search mailinglist.

Regards, JL.