[Zope] VHM mapping tab disappeared -- Solved --> Mozilla Firebird issue

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at centras.lt
Sat Sep 6 01:24:26 EDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 12:11:58PM -0400, Michael LaPera wrote:
> Thanks everyone for your suggestions...  The problem, as it turns out,
> is that my browser (Mozilla Firebird version 0.6.1 for Windows) is not
> rendering the tab -- yet it seems to render tabs in "non VHM" views.

Mozilla Firebird does not send HTTP basic authentication information
unless it is explicitly challenged on that page.  For this sole reason I
had to install exUserFolder and enable cookie based authentication in
order to be able to edit ZWiki pages.

Marius Gedminas
--
Many people enjoy Perl, many enjoy Python, some enjoy /bin/tcsh.  The latter
population should however, needless to say, be put into working camps.