[Zope] ZODB or MySQL for form data?

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin+Zope.Zopelist at sixfeetup.com
Tue Sep 9 10:43:01 EDT 2003

kosh said:
> Also while zope presents the db as hierarchical it really is not. If you
want
> an item to be in multiple places without copying it is trivial to do
from
> python product. You just store the object reference like your normally
would
> in a python program just make sure to remove the acquisition wrapper before
> storage. This gives you one real copy of the object in the db but in
many
> locations.

This is something I have been very interested in know how to do, but
haven't seen any good examples of it yet.  How do you specify in which
location the references show up?

Thanks,
Calvin

--
S i x   F e e t   U p  |  "Taking your site to new heights"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Hosting from $9.95/month