[Zope] CorruptedDataError! Please help asap

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Tue Sep 9 11:01:10 EDT 2003

fsrecover.py is in your utilities directory in your Zope installation
(pretty sure). Take a look in it and you will see the options, not much
but a few for how to handle the errors.

If you can't get it out with that try this:
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1054240694

That helped me a lot.

It does look though, that it might be in your FileStorege and not in your
ZODB. Just a guess.

BZ