[Zope] Odd issue with UNIQUE INDEX value from MySQL

Allen aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Fri Sep 12 10:14:58 EDT 2003

I solved it by removing the unique index from the field and then just
creating a new field with the same value (obviously different column
name) and making it unique so my REPLACE INTO will still do what I want.

The code won't help and there were no errors. Just never fell into the
dtmi-in. Removing the unique index and it all worked.

Just seemed strange. Thanks for responding.

Allen