[Zope] Multiple Resource Folders and Acquisition

Edward Pollard pollej at uleth.ca
Mon Sep 15 18:17:18 EDT 2003

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, that would work. But it would make a horrible mess of my
directory. (with rollovers, etc, somewhere near 50 images need to be in
the root). Ironically, I'd be happy to have the site specific outside a
subfolder, as they number <5. Oh well...

I would *really* like to find a simple way to tidy this up. I've not
been able to get the standard_error_message to redirect to a graphic,
although I can get it to return the graphic with accompanying generic
IMG tags. *sigh*
---
Edward J. Pollard
University of Lethbridge