[Zope] How can I save variables in a session

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Tue Sep 16 17:14:14 EDT 2003

Read the SESSIONS section of The Zope Book.

REQUEST['SESSION'] is a dictionary.  You can simply index out of it=20
or assign to it.  (See the Transience and Session sections of the API).
You need to be careful to follow the rules for persistent objects=20
when you update a mutable object stored in the session dictionary.