[Zope] Securing Zope

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Wed Sep 17 08:19:48 EDT 2003

Jamie Heilman wrote:
> There was some recent interest in security issues with Zope
> installations, so I just thought I'd announce that I'm now keeping a
> public collection of notes about outstanding security problems at
> http://audible.transient.net/zope/  Its not complete yet (only
> addresses open collector issues currently), I'll probably be adding to
> it for the next few days until it is (inasmuch as it can be just
> representing my knowlegde on the subject).

The acrimonious nature of your document means many people are unlikely to take
it seriously and hardly anyone who _can_ fix the problems you half heartedly
describe will want to put up with the verbal battering required to do so...

Don't know if you actually "get" how open source works, which is a shame, given
that you seem to have a good insight into a lot of these problems...

Chris