[Zope] Back button (off topic?)

Michael Long mlong at datalong.com
Wed Sep 17 10:17:31 EDT 2003

The HTTP_REFERER basically reloads the previous page and does not take
me back to the point on the page that I was on. So it is close but not
exactly what I want.

In Firebird there is something called a JavaScript Console. This is
telling me that history has no properties. So it looks like the problem
is with the Firebird and/or my configuration of the browser.

Later,
Mike