[Zope] dtml-in statement with mysql

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke at intp.com
Fri Sep 19 13:14:37 EDT 2003

I'm not sure if this would work, but you could try a <dtml-call> method
like:
<dtml-if expr="search_method == '1'">
  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('sql', sql_1)">
<dtml-elif>

Then iterate over your results with:

<dtml-in sql>
 do stuff here
</dtml-in>

Or use a python script as your logic, which is probably a better choice and
easier to boot.  Then have the script return the results of the ZSQL method.

Scott