[Zope] Notes-like views

Eduardo Elgueta eelgueta at navix.cl
Thu Sep 25 17:15:01 EDT 2003

Hi All,

After reading the documentation for a couple of days plus 4 hours of
programming, I've been able to create a rough working version of a Lotus
Domino application.

The only thing I'm missing is "views": categorized listings of objects.

I've searched the internet for this, but I haven't found any component or
sample code, so I think it's time to create a product or extend Zope.

My questions for the experts are:

1. Is there any component/code snippet that can do this? (to make sure I'm
not reinventing the wheel)
2. If I were to create this, should I take the product/plug-in path or the
extend Zope path?
3. Were can I find resources for the recommended approach?

Thanks in advance.

Edo.

--
Eduardo Elgueta