[Zope] SQLite database adapter

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 25 19:18:25 EDT 2003

It looks like Zope can't find the SQLite libraries it needs in order to
make the connection.  I'm not familiar with SQLite, but I know in the
case of MySQL one needs to install the MySQL-python libraries in order
for the Zope database adapter to be able to talk to MySQL.  This looks
like the same issue.

I searched on zope.org for SQLite, found the ZSQLLiteDA product, and it
mentions that it works with pysqlite.  This omitted software is most
likely causing the error you are experiencing.  Get the software at:
http://pysqlite.sourceforge.net/index-old.html and see if you have
better luck after installing the product.  Make certain that you compile
the pysqlite libraries with the same python you are using to run Zope.

Kevin