[Zope] Re: FTP question...

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:20:24 EDT 2003

> OK, now i can connect, I can see al folders, bu when I up load the files
> every looks normal, progran says that it did transfer all files correctly
> but when I look in to the folder in zope is empty?????

That happened once to me. The problem was that my boss wanted to upload some
pages that he made by using FrontPage. This program creates a lot of
unuseful files that begin with "_" (underscore). As you know, in the python
world, begining things with this character is reserved. So, perhaps you have
the same problems.

By the way, another thing was reducing the number of threads pro upload (It
was with Zope 2.5.1, so I don't know if you need to do this with the latest
zope).

Regards,
Josef