[Zope] LoginManager broken

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Sep 29 14:00:21 EDT 2003

K. Praveen Kumar wrote at 2003-9-29 14:44 +0530:
 >      I have been getting problem with the Login Manager.
 >     from DocumentTemplate.DT_Util import Eval, expr_globals,
 > TemplateDict, \
 > ImportError: cannot import name expr_globals

This does not look like a "LoginManager" problem.

Activate Zope logging (--> "doc/LOGGING.txt"), restart and look into
the logfile. Do you see strange entries?

Once, in our setup, a "*.pyc" file gots corrupted (unknown reason).
The effect looked similar to your traceback.
Removing the corrupt "*.pyc" file solved the problem.

Dieter