[Zope] LDAPUserFolder - Too many results for this query...

Patrick Gelin patrick.gelin at rpn.ch
Tue Sep 30 03:08:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

I would like to go through all LDAP users to register them into my Plone
site (I need to use localroles and it's possible only after a Plone
registration...)

So, I'm writing a python script (may be I have to write an external
method) which use the LDAPUserFolder::getUserNames API, and I've got the
error message below:

getUserNames: Cannot find any users (Too many results for this query)

Is there a solution to grow the size of result accepted by python-ldap ?
Is there an other solution ?

Thanks.

Patrick Gelin