[Zope] Session and IE problem

David Emery dave at skiddlydee.com
Thu Apr 1 06:47:22 EST 2004

2004/04/01 (木) 05:08 に Panna Cotta さんは書きました:
> I've build a site that uses sessions.
> The setting is:
> 1) a web redirection to our ip: www.asite.com -> 123.45.67.89:8080
> 2) apache redirects with mod_rewrite to Zope
> 3) Zope is called with 123.45.67.89:8080/Store and sends 123.45.67.89:80
> back
> 4) the user has to log in and the session is created
>
> Except of IE (I test it with version 6) all the browsers are working fine.
> When I call 123.45.67.89:8080 directly also IE is working..
>
> What can I do?
> I've just searched for hours the archive...

This is possibly not a Zope problem, or anything that you've done wrong,
but a wonderful new MS security feature.

Here's a bit of info that might help, paraphrased from a message a while
back on the mod_perl list.

-----
For certain security settings, IE 6 uses site privacy policy information
to decide whether to accept incoming cookies or not.  It just silently
discards the cookies with no error message.  To get around it, you need
to output a P3P header that describes your site's privacy policies to
satisfy the Borg.  Googling for P3P should turn up some info.
-------

HTH,
Dave