[Zope] Upgrade to 2.7.0: servic-start problem and copy of data.fs

Zanotti Michele michele.zanotti at apss.tn.it
Thu Apr 1 14:14:44 EST 2004

Hi all,
Two questions for my upgrade from 2.6.4 to 2.7.0 on Windows NT 4.0 sp 6a
1) I have installed Zope as service, but when I start Zope Service I have
The procedure entry point RegisterServiceCtrlHandlerExW could not be located
in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll
In Google I have seen another person with this problem, but no solution:
there are hints?
2) I have simply copied my old data.fs in Zope-instance var: (nearly)
everything seems work, but is this correct or it is better exporting and
importing my Zope-site folders?
Thanks
Michele