[Zope] PlacelessTranslationService problem

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Fri Apr 2 08:24:07 EST 2004

I installed PlacelessTranslationService but it fails to translate.

My .po file is OK. Zope 2.7 reads it correctly. When I test the
translation in /Control_Panel/TranslationService/manage_main, it
translates correctly.

But the simples example from
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ZPTInternationalizationExamples
does not translate the message. Here's the example:

<b i18n:translate="" i18n:domain="ibc" i18n:target="string:cz">Good
morning</b>

What's the problem? Is there some other product that must be installed
so that i18n markup is processed?

I need this for plain Zope 2.7, without CMF or Plone.

--
Milos Prudek