[Zope] Windows or Linux?

Bill Zielinski bzielinski at co.midland.mi.us
Mon Apr 5 08:28:29 EDT 2004

Without trying to start any flamewar, I want to know which is the best
solution for installing and running Zope.  This server is behind a firewall
and used for development only, so it will only be seen internally.  I am
trying to simplify the web update process for our departments, and I hope
Zope is the answer.  I know both operating systems rather well.  It's
between Redhat 9.2, Mandrake, and Windows 2000.  Are there limitations as to
each?  I thank you for your input.

	Bill Zielinski                           bzielinski at co.midland.mi.us
	Systems Technician                            Voice:  (989) 832-6654
	County of Midland                             Fax:    (989) 832-6758
	220 W Ellsworth St                       http://www.co.midland.mi.us
	Midland MI  48640

	This message has been prepared on resources owned by Midland County,
Michigan.  It is subject to the Information Technology Appropriate Use
Policy of Midland County.