[Zope] specifying empty action for zmi tab

zope at netchan.cotse.net zope at netchan.cotse.net
Tue Apr 6 11:52:13 EDT 2004

For the archives: if you play with __bobo_traverse__ and you process
more than one element from the traversal list, you have to correct
REQUEST._steps (and probably REQUEST['URL']) accordingly.

Regards,
Sandor

ons.py/man
age_main

The link for the first management tab is just fine (href="manage_main"),
but the second one (View/Download) is wrong, it's:
href="http://127.0.0.1:8002/Instances/tempo/ExternalFolder".
If I change the action field of 'View/Download' to 'index_html', the
generated url will be okay again: href="index_html".
What should I write in the action field to provide
"http://127.0.0.1:8002/Instances/tempo/ExternalFolder/EFExceptions.py"
as the url?

Regards,
Sandor