[Zope] METAL question: relative reference to a macro defined in the same file

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Thu Apr 8 06:54:08 EDT 2004

Is it possible to refer to a macro defined in the same file
in a use-macro statement?

Using:
doesn't work because template is the main template called not
necessary the one containing the macro and the use-macro.

Using:
does work but if I move the file I need to change the content,
and that's bade maintainability in my book :-)

Regards,
Johan

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: johanc at easypublisher.com
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM     Skype: colliberty