[Zope] using ZTUtils['Tree']

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Thu Apr 8 16:16:24 EDT 2004

Joel Jensen wrote:
> I am looking for any documentation or useable examples of.
>
> ZTUtils Tree or SimpleTree functionality

My ExpansionTree product comes with documentation and examples.  Its
based on the same acquisition tricks used by ZTUtils.Tree but it has
an easier to use API.  You can find it on zope.org or at
http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/software/

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing