[Zope] Re: Failed domain controller has killed my site

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Apr 8 18:39:55 EDT 2004

also sprach Paul Smith <paul.smith at bristol.ac.uk> [2004.04.07.1821 +0200]:
> Anyone _any_ ideas on how to fix this? I've got a lot of annoyed
> users at the moment...

Can you FTP as the emergency user and delete the XUF?

Any chance of getting the old Domain Controller back in place?

May ZShell can do something...

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

one has to multiply thoughts to the point
where there aren't enough policemen to control them.
                                               -- stanislaw jerzey lec