[Zope] Is there a way to look at the "raw" data making up an object in the ZODB?

John Ziniti jziniti at speakeasy.net
Fri Apr 9 14:48:27 EDT 2004

I have a suspicion that earlier version of one our my products
may have set an attribute to a large value.  The newer versions
of the Product no longer do it, but if some of the objects are
still around from previous versions, wouldn't they still have
the old attribute in the ZODB?

Is there a way to look at what an object looks like in the ZODB
and find out what attributes it has, without knowing the name
of this now-defunct attribute?

I realize this question is odd, and I hope I have explained
clearly enough what is I want.  Let me know if I can provide
any more details,

John Ziniti