[Zope] 'Unauthorized' Error

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Fri Apr 9 16:59:34 EDT 2004

Hello. Well, I was able to successfully access other documents in the
/Test folder but I still can't access index_html. Is there something
special about index_html that I am missing other than the fact that Zope
will create one for you upon folder creation if you wish? Any help would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad