[Zope] Submit your talks to Europython 2004

Heimo Laukkanen huima at iki.fi
Sun Apr 11 22:27:11 EDT 2004

Europython is coming fast. Europython has been and will be an excellent
opportunity for all of us to share information, present new products and
developments as well as bring your own expertice or knowledge to the
frontline of the community. Write submission for a great talk, get
accepted and see how much fun it can be to present your talk to an
audience of fellow zopers.

If you are an expert on some subject, have done great project that you
would like to describe to others or have an amazing product that you
would like to show - please do submit a talk. Oh and did I mention that
the conference is free for speakers? ,-)

There are still few days left tp submit talks, so act now. Submitting
talks is easy, just register to the site and follow instructions.I will
not be accepting any talks before 28 th day since I am traveling in
California. Hopefully when I get back I will see a good list of new
submissions.

-huima