[Zope] Re: Correction to: Submit your talks to Europython 2004

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Apr 12 01:31:12 EDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:04:50 +0300, Heimo Laukkanen <huima at iki.fi> wrote:

> Heimo Laukkanen wrote:
>
>> Oh and did I mention that the conference is free for speakers? ,-)
>
> Oh this is nice to correct yourself in the next message..
>
> Conference is not free, but almost free, for speakers. For speakers
> conference fee is 70 euros, where as normal conference fee is 220 euros
> or 160 euros for early birds.

Heimo also forgot to mention the actual URL of the event, where you can
register and submit your talks. ;)

http://www.europython.org

Gothenburg is beautiful in the summer, and I will be showing up to give my
State of Plone talk (as I do every year at EuroPython), and I hope to see
as many as possible of you there. If you've done something interesting
with Plone, let us know!

  Alexander Limi   ·   Interaction Architect   ·   Plone Solutions

  Development · Training · Support · http://www.plonesolutions.com