[Zope] 403 error

Tim Zegir trzegir at ncable.net.au
Mon Apr 19 02:52:30 EDT 2004

Ok this is the last two requests from my rewrite log.

------------------------
init rewrite engine with requested uri /
applying pattern '^/(.*)' to uri '/'
rewrite / ->
http://zope.domain.com:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/domain.com:80/domain/Vi
rtualHostRoot/
forcing proxy-throughput with
http://zope.domain.com:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/domain.com:80/domain/Vi
rtualHostRoot/
go-ahead with proxy request
proxy:http://zope.domain.com:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/domain.com:80/dom
ain/VirtualHostRoot/ [OK]
init rewrite engine with requested uri /
applying pattern '^/(.*)' to uri '/'
rewrite / ->
http://zope.domain.com:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/domain.com:80/domain/Vi
rtualHostRoot/
forcing proxy-throughput with
http://zope.domain.com:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/domain.com:80/domain/Vi
rtualHostRoot/
go-ahead with proxy request
proxy:http://zope.domain.com/VirtualHostBase/http/domain.com:80/domain/V
irtualHostRoot/ [OK]

which doesn't tell me much
(this is after I have raised the RewriteLogLevel to 9)

thanks
-tim zegir

Of