[Zope] revision manager cvs problem

Carel Adolfse orni at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 19 14:33:49 EDT 2004

Arthur,

I run Zope as normal user, e.g. carel. The zope instance is located at :

/home/carel/zope_2_7

Is the /var/cvs/quality_system absolute or relative to the zope instance?=
 I=20
thought relative to the instance.....

Maybe I am also missing something on CVS. Should I first do the 'export=20
rootcvs' thing?=20

Carel