[Zope] 2.6.3 --> 2.7.0: Where's my w_pcgi?

Wolfgang Müller Wolfgang.Mueller2 at uni-bayreuth.de
Tue Apr 20 03:50:58 EDT 2004

> Well, luckily you're not forced to upgrade.  FWIW, the support still
> exists in Zope's configuration (via the pcgi-server server type),
> there's just no way to create the PCGI resource files with the current
> installer.  I think it would be pretty easy for someone to come up with
> a PCGI resource installer that was separate from Zope using the stuff
> from 2.6 should they need to.

How would I do that? Would it be an acceptable way to get the pcgi from Zope
2.6.3, see how they make the resource files, snip that code, and make a
tarball of it?

If that's all it takes, I can have a look at it within the next couple of
weeks (I don't want to mock you, I am just pretty much taken at present). I
would be thrilled to contribute back to the Zope community.

If that's not all it takes, I would be glad for a pointer.

Cheers,
Wolfgang