[Zope] RAM cache invalidation - resolved

Rauch, Juergen (Juergen) juergen.rauch at optimay.com
Wed Apr 21 07:25:19 EDT 2004

Jonathan,

you were pointing into the right direction. I wrote an external function
like this:

def invalidateAll( aCacheMgr, ob):
   aCacheMgr.ZCacheManager_getCache().ZCache_invalidate(ob)
   return "data has been invalidated"

and I use it in a dtml-document like this:

<dtml-var expr="invalidateAll( myRAMCacheManager,
folderInWhichTheCashedObjectsReside )">

This seems to do the job.

cheerio,

Juergen