[Zope] dtml parent folder

Ashley Lloyd ashleylloyd at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 05:29:59 EDT 2004

I feel incredibly stupid asking this, but I just cannot seem to find the
answer, so I apologise in advance for my ignorance!

I have a folder structure, say, like this

root
  - pdf
  - web
      - pdf

I am in a dtml-method in the web folder, and want to access a python script
in the root/pdf folder. I tried initially:
    <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('varName',pdf.scriptName(args))">
I get an Attribute Error with value scriptName. (scriptName does not exist
in the web/pdf folder)

I have tried various ways of calling the script in the pdf folder that is
straight from root, but I can't seem to access it. I know there must be a
really simple answer to this (other than cheating and copying the method),
but I just can't seem to find it.

TIA

Ashley