[Zope] Re: Problem with underscore in metatag for ftp

Marie Robichon robichon at esrf.fr
Tue Apr 27 05:26:38 EDT 2004

>>Following your advice, I have installed webdrive and find its great (and
>>works for Plone2!!!).  However it **still** doesn't cure my underscore
>>problem when uploading Document types.  Could it be due to a problem in
>>the way metatags are recognised in Plones Document.py (naive newbie
>>question here).  This problem is really blocking me from getting my
>>content into Plone without losing my original data.
>
>Did you try to create document named Effective_date via ZMI?
>
>If you have created this document, you should update that document via FTP
>without problems, even in case when creating of that name via FTP is not
>possible due any reason.

I probably haven't been very clear in my explanations: the document I want
to upload is called 'content.html', I want to upload it to my Plone site so
that it becomes a plone 'Document'.  Initially it was an EasyPublisher
'EasyDocument' that had publication and archive date properties
(effective_date and expiration_date respectively).  In order to get Plone
to recognise these properties, you have to add meta tags of type <meta
name="effective_date" content=""> format, so that when you upload your
object, it becomes a Plone document with these properties properly filled in.

The syntax of the html file I want to upload is:

<head>
<title>Test Document</title>
</head>

regards