[Zope] re: images in plone

Jud Dagnall lists at dagnall.net
Tue Apr 27 19:00:43 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 15:00, Ryan wrote:
> I just downloaded and installed zope and plone 2
>
> my question is regarding how i could go about having directories of
> images
> uploaded to the plone database, basically i want to have entire
> directories
> of images (and other files) available to the public and formatted nice
> and
> uniformly as plone allows me to do, but not to have to add one image or
> file
> at a time.

Use the CMFPhoto and CMFPhotoAlbum products to display your photos.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/collective

Enable WebDAV / FTP access to your plone instance (via the zope config
file, or the plone control panel), and then use webdav or FTP to upload
your files.

You will need to create at least one PhotoAlbum through the web, but
then you should be able to use WebDAV or FTP to add multiple images and
more levels of folders.

Jud

--
Jud <lists at dagnall.net>