[Zope] Multiple FTP sessions for a user.

Doug Filteau dfilteau at littlemountain.com
Wed Apr 28 14:48:31 EDT 2004

I need to enable a non-anonymous username to have >1 session (like an anonymous
user).   The username is used in an MS Outlook macro to upload documents via FTP
to the Zope server, which means that the possibility exists for multiple
instances of the same username may be connected concurrently to the Zope instance.

Currently, if a user connects to the Zope instance using the upload username,
subsequent users get a "Connection closed by remote host" error.

In addition, the FTP server seems to have a very long timeout setting.  I've
looked in the ZServer/Medusa code but haven't found the magic bullet for either
problem yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Doug