[Zope] ZMI shows owner, but no local role owner on object

Sune Broendum Woeller zope at syntetisk.dk
Tue Aug 3 10:55:46 EDT 2004

Hmm, sorry, I guess I have been confusing owner local roles
with the real owner of an object.

See :
http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/Security.stx

But now I'm a bit confused about how
the owner gets set on an object if
it is created by an anonymous user.

In my case it is created by code in a product,
activated by an anonymous user.

How is it determined which user to set as owner in
that case ?

Sune