[Zope] ZClass Distribution Question

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Aug 3 15:12:11 EDT 2004

Jonathan Cyr wrote at 2004-8-2 15:20 -0400:
>I'm planning to use the Distribute function of the ZClass to move them
>to my ZEO setup, eliiminating the possibility of editing them in production.

There is a known problem that you cannot import (and therefore distribute)
products with ZClasses that use other ZClasses defined in a
different product.

>Are there any known problems with the Distribution mechanism...

I only played with the distribution mechanism -- never used
it in earnest -- because I do want to be able to edit
anything anywhere (where it is necessary -- especially in production).

--
Dieter