[Zope] ZClass Distribution Question

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Wed Aug 4 11:20:51 EDT 2004

Very helpful, I have a ZClass that inherits a ZClass, a decision I wish
I could have taken back, but it works, a little screwy override
behavior, but it works.

Sounds like, you don't use a classic dev-staging-production cycle...
I've been spoiled by editing anything, anywhere, during my dev & beta
cycles... as I move to production, I had thought I might move to a
staging-production cycle... but you're making me think that Zope in
production, is as different, as Zope every other way.  Perhaps an
incremental backup strategy could replace staging-production in my plan.

Just checking my options for production strategies, before roll-out....

Thanks for your advice,

-Jon Cyr
cyrj at cyr.info