[Zope] Zope 2.7 and scheduling

Gitte Wange gitte at mmmanager.org
Sun Aug 8 11:25:16 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have a product based on Xron that runs nicely under Zope-2.6.x. Now
Xron doens't work under 2.7 so I guess that's why my program isn't either.

I have googled for other schedule programs working with Zope-2.7 and
found ZopeScheduler.

Now while I can find ZopeScheduler in the collective cvs repository, it
is impossible to find TimerService anywhere (which ZopeScheduler depends
on).

All the stuff should be found at http://dev.legco.biz but that website
is down :-((
Is the project discontinued or moved to some other website?
I really need some schedule stuff in Zope.

Greetings,
Gitte Wange