[Zope] SQLSession works great - ZopeSession is a disaster

Harald Koschinski harald.koschinski at friatec.de
Tue Aug 10 04:02:50 EDT 2004

>>My Question now: Does SQLSession reliable work with Zope 2.6 and future
>>releases or is this great / fantastic / best Zope product declared as dead??
>>

>I use it on 2.6 under fairly heavy load, and it works fine. Don't mistake "lack
>of recent updates" with "dead" - there's been no bugs that required a new
>release, so I've not done so.

That's good to hear - I tried to switch back to SQLSession last weekend
:-( but had no luck.
SQLSession initialized but then the standardsessionmanagement came
between. I tried to delete the sessionfolder on the root - but that is
not possible.
I tried to delete the sessionproduct in ..lib/python/Product ... - no
luck - Zope is not willing to start.

Can you please give me a hint how to get it running ? Where is your
SQLSession-folder placed?

Harald