[Zope] Windows Carriage Returns

hpinson at indepthl.com hpinson at indepthl.com
Wed Aug 11 15:31:11 EDT 2004

Thanks. I also found that Textpad and Homesite let you convert by
saving in 'UNIX' format.  The command line utility should be good for
batching.

No, I'm not experienceing this problem in Zope itself, but am to a
small degree in Plone 2.0.3, and to a large degree in 3rd party add-
on products for Plone.

I'm getting to the point of converting all ZPT files before
installing the product as a safeguard.  Otherwise it is very hard to
track down all the obscure instances.

I hope developers will make the extra effort to check their products
for this before sending them out the door. It is easy to forget a
file or two, that was edited on Windows.

Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning
Email: hpinson at indepthl.com
Web: http://www.indepthl.com