[Zope] Zope 2.7.2 still doesn't run as a service in w2k

Brian Sullivan briansullivan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:45:35 EDT 2004

> > Ausum Studio wrote:
> > > If I run it manually everything is fine. Has anyone else had this same
> > > problem? Guess I ran out of stamina at this very moment ;)
>
> I had the same problem. It was definetely introduced in 2.7.2, because
> 2.7.1 works fine as a service.

I haven't tried 2.7.2 yet but I know I had some problems like this
earlier when "upgrading". Is that what you did --"upgrade" attempting
to use the same instance as you were already running?

If I recall the location of the run time is recorded in the instance
configuration file -- if it changes the instance fails to
start(assuming the runtime files are not in the same spot) producing a
problem with the same symptoms as you are seeing. Have you looked at
the config file for the instance(s) to see if they are correct?