[Zope] IOError one first running zope

Einar Næss Jensen einjen at nvg.ntnu.no
Fri Aug 13 05:27:16 EDT 2004

Steph Smith wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or advise they might be
>willing to share.

Why settle for an old version when you can download a fresh new one from
zope.org?

My experience with distribution-spesific zope is that it works rather
poor (or not at all), installment of additional packages is difficult or
impossible.

In general: It WILL lead you to the dark side.

You might try to search for  a newer package that you can emerge, or
maybe ask the gentoo-comunity to provide such a package, or even make
one yourselfe.

Best regards
Einar Næss Jensen