[Zope] Re: MySQL thread connection question

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sun Aug 15 17:46:21 EDT 2004

Dieter (or anyone): have you had experience wiht SQLRelay?  Using it would
provide the equivalent of connection pooling.  Currently, in our site,
most queries are done in two parts--a "select database" query followed by
the desired sql query--this shares the connection, but at some cost.
Anyone have any idea about the tradeoffs?