[Zope] Re: MySQL thread connection question

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Aug 16 13:10:44 EDT 2004

Dennis Allison wrote at 2004-8-15 14:46 -0700:
>Dieter (or anyone): have you had experience wiht SQLRelay?

I used SQLRelay to connect to an MS SQL server.
But just for a very short time: first the project was postponed
and then the MS SQL server replaced by Postgres.

As I expressed several times: we do not have problems
with Zope's build in connection pooling.
Thus, after the MS SQL server was gone, there was no longer
any need to use SQLRelay (any intermediate actor slows things down).

--
Dieter