[Zope] win32 install XP SP1 no service installed.

Paul Gimpelj pgimpelj at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 16 17:04:35 EDT 2004

thanks,

I read the bug report, and removed the second underscore from INSTANCE_HOME.

But it ran with the following error:
" ...\Zope-2.7.2-0\lib\python\nt-svcutils\service.py" line 18, in ?
     import win32serviceutil
ImportError: No module named winserviceutil

I searched for it and it is located at
"...\Zope-2.7.2-0\bin\Lib\site-packages\win32serviceutil.py"

Should I set up some environment variables such as search path.
Its not clear what the install scrip means that INSTANCE_HOME has to be on
the PYTHONPATH.

There are no environment variable set up by zope install.
However I have this variable:
PYTHONHOME = "...\TSW\Apache2\python"

I would like to run both TSW and Zope together.

Thanks