[Zope] (no subject)

lists at christof-doerflinger.de lists at christof-doerflinger.de
Wed Aug 25 06:08:25 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have seen this in an example to redirect from a Script to a Page Template:

return container.index_html(REQUEST)

It seems like this sends the REQUEST variable to the index_html.
I would like to use

return
context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(getattr(context,"add.html").absolute_url())

because there is a point character in my id (add.html).
Does the "context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect" send the REQUEST variable to my
add.html, too? Or do I have to send an object id with this redirect like:

return
context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(getattr(context,"add.html").absolute_url()) +
"?id=" + myID

Can anybody help?