[Zope] Performance problems after upgrade

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Wed Aug 25 17:35:01 EDT 2004

Thanks.  Your experience is encouraging.  I still syspect the GIL may be
one of the culprits, but I may wait a bit before pointing fingers.  In the
background is a move to a 2.6 kernel with cpu_affinity etc etc.
I have done some profiling but the results are difficult to interpret.

Andy Dustman suggested I move up to a later MySQL adaptor which I will do
this evening.  And the quest continues...