[Zope] "bad server response" NSURLErrorDomain:-1011 any ideas?

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Thu Aug 26 07:03:03 EDT 2004

I have been dealing with this problem for awhile, and thought I had a
handle on it but apparently not.

Once in awhile I will get this returned from my zope sites (many sites,
many areas, no pattern)

The error was: “bad server response” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1011)

It will just display a blank page, no source, nothing. Hit refresh and
it will load correctly.

I thought it was a zope thread/memory issue but it has started to
happen on a newly restarted zope running on 5 threads.

Zope 2.7.0b4/CMF1.4x

Jake