[Zope] DTML vs ZTP

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Tue Dec 7 11:16:28 EST 2004

We fall into pretty much the same bin as Johan.  We make extensive use of
Python scripts, External Methods, and custom Products and use DTML for
presentation.  We are database driven so there are lots and lots of SQL
queries. We do use TAL occasionally, but it is not the local choice.
A large part of the site content is statically precomputed from an XML
represprestation and is served as vanilla HTM.